|Material||Stainless Steel, PP|
|No Of Outer Wings||24|
|No Of Exhaust Wings||06|
With the optimum use of Polypropylene and Stainless steel, we have crafted and designed a special range of SS/PP turbo ventilators for industrial and commercial ventilation needs to be fulfilled. The high density of Stainless steel (as compared to that of aluminium) makes ventilators strong and durable. It also provides light weight to SS/PP turbo ventilator than aluminium.
This ventilator has less blades but the special designing of blades helps in providing outstanding performance. Also, the design of the ventilator prevent water from coming inside. Additionally its full SS and PP based structure makes it rust free. Its rotation system is based on ball bearing instead on bush system. These balls help in making it smooth, speedy and noiseless.DUROTUFFTM
- DUROVENT ventilators are made from Polypropylene and Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel being harder material as compared to Aluminium, makes DUROVENT ventilators strong, sturdy and durable
- DUROVENT ventilators are lighter in weight as compared to any other ventilator, though SS has higher density than Aluminium. This is because of less numbers of blades, but the unique design of blades increases its overall performance
- DUROVENT Ventilators Top Fan Vanes are bi-fold which makes it strong and sturdy
- This bi-fold design of DUROVENT Ventilator vanes prevents water to enter inside the shed
- There are only 24 vanes compared to traditional Aluminium Ventilator having 36 to 48 vanes. In fact less number of Vanes allows more air to go out making natural ventilation faster.
- Rivet and other components of DUROVENT ventilators are of Stainless Steel / PP which are life time rust free
- DUROVENT Ventilators runs on ball bearing System and not Pivot (Bush) system making it more smooth, speedy, noise free and long lasting
- DUROVENT Turbo ventilators are available with Polycarbonate Base Plate.